Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites
100 Villita Street
San Antonio, Texas, 78205
Room Rate: $135.00 single/double from March 1-7, 2014
For online registration use password "ieee2014"
Reservations must be made no later than February 11, 2014 at 5:00pm (Eastern Standard Time).
The IEEE Communications Society has a contractual obligation to fill a guaranteed block of rooms at the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites. Significant financial penalties will be assessed should IEEE CogSIMA 2014 fall short of the expected number of guest rooms attended. By staying at the conference hotel, you will enjoy the convenience of residing at the conference venue and to a far greater extent provide valued assistance in support of IEEE ComSoc's financial obligations.
Please mention IEEE CogSIMA 2014 Confernece when calling to make reservations.
Do not delay in making VISA arrangements for entry into the United States if needed. Such arrangements are the responsibility of attendees and other participants and may take a month or more.
How to Obtain a VisaComplete information on how to apply for a VISA to enter the US can be found on the U.S. Department of State's website.
- A step-by-step outline of U.S. Visa application procedures
- Estimated wait times
- More information on the Visa process and a glossary of related-terms
Visa assistance from the IEEE Communications Society.
Technical paper authors can generate their visa assistance letters from ComSoc in EDAS.
- Log into EDAS and find your paper in "My Papers".
- Toward the bottom of the page, you will find in the properties column the words "visa letter", and beside it, an image of an envelope outlined in yellow.
- Click on this envelope, and you will be able to confirm or change your address information reflected in the letter.
- Then the system will generate the letter for your use.
- If you have any problems, please click the help tab in the EDAS system.
All other speakers and attendees and authors requiring hard copy letters should follow the instructions.